WINA Festival: CreativityForUs
It is clear that we are living in a difficult time with the uncertainty generated by COVID 19. Little is being said about business solutions to get ahead during this crisis and few optimistic messages are being communicated.
For this reason, as an industry benchmark, we would like to invite you to be a part of #creativityforus, an initiative by the WINA Festival, where 100 leaders from the advertising world, from 5 continents, convene, to tell us in one phrase, ideas to draw upon our creative business ideas during or after the crisis.
We will turn these solutions into memes and create a digital book that we will initially share in two languages on social media specialized outlets, with the goal of getting the entire advertising community, spanning five continents, to share ideas for overcoming this crisis.
These phrases should:
1. Summarize an idea that will inspire agencies to get ahead in the face of a potential crisis with strategy or innovation; a maximum of 2 paragraphs.
2. Deliver a phrase that sums up this idea in no more than 32 words, with which we will make a meme. We will attach an example image.
3. These ideas can be your own (that the agency is implementing) or ideas that are not necessarily being executed at your agency but you would recommend for other agencies.
4. We are NOT looking for creative advertising NOR pieces , but rather concrete strategies or ideas that help to resolve the different business challenges on the horizon.
5. Your advice can inspire: personal management, operational solutions, crisis management, public relations (PR) recommendations, opportunities to solve crises, resource optimization, client recuperation or management, visibility, profitability, etc.
Obviously, each phrase will be credited to whomever created it. If the ideas are repeated, one of the repeats will be selected at random or we will ask for new ideas.
In the 2nd phase, we will launch #creativityforyou a plan for agencies to sponsor a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME), offering them strategies to navigate the COVID 19 crisis as well as its aftermath. For this, we will organize another application period.
If you support this initiative, we would be grateful if you would send us, at your earliest convenience, a possible paragraph and phrase to consider. At this time there are dozens of independent agencies looking for solutions on their own, but it would be better if we were all united as more than independent agencies, as integrated agencies.
Thank you for being a part of the solution.
Welcome to WINA Festival